retiring from teaching spin
When my life became challenging in 2007, I thought I could do a few things to take my mind off the situation. One of them was buy a Ducati motorcycle. The other was become a part-time spinning instructor.
Given that the last time I rode a motorcycle, I got blindsided by a lady in a Pontiac, and the cops said I was lucky to walk away from it, I decided to become a part-time spinning instructor. That was more than two years ago.
I've enjoyed the experience, and made some new friends, but now that I have new goals and new ambitions, it is time to focus on what's next and leave spinning behind.
It was a great journey and I will always be grateful that I took it. But there are bigger mountains to climb now. Like Mt. Washington in August.
Given that the last time I rode a motorcycle, I got blindsided by a lady in a Pontiac, and the cops said I was lucky to walk away from it, I decided to become a part-time spinning instructor. That was more than two years ago.
I've enjoyed the experience, and made some new friends, but now that I have new goals and new ambitions, it is time to focus on what's next and leave spinning behind.
It was a great journey and I will always be grateful that I took it. But there are bigger mountains to climb now. Like Mt. Washington in August.


1 Comments:
turn the page
Post a Comment
<< Home