new year, new goal
Hello, Sweet Sara. Yeah, it's been awhile. Well, it's a new year which calls for a new goal. I just signed up for the Mt. Washington Hill Climb, a bicycle race in August. I have a couple of months to get my fat ass in shape. I hired my old coach, got my technology in order, started pushing away the sweets from the table, and making plans. Don't know if I have a great ride in me right now, as there is a lot of work to do and I am totally out of shape. But every journey begins with a step or a pedal stroke, so there we go.
In HHCC news the weight loss continues. Big Jim Buck is looking man-o-rexic. Scottie Hainline is hell bent to defend his crown. Belden is hitting all time lows.
I'm up and down like a yo-yo, but doing what I can.
Someday, there could be a new bike in my future but first I have to drop the extra weight on my person. That's the hard part. The new bike is easy.
Peace.
In HHCC news the weight loss continues. Big Jim Buck is looking man-o-rexic. Scottie Hainline is hell bent to defend his crown. Belden is hitting all time lows.
I'm up and down like a yo-yo, but doing what I can.
Someday, there could be a new bike in my future but first I have to drop the extra weight on my person. That's the hard part. The new bike is easy.
Peace.


1 Comments:
Two words, Joe. 110.
Post a Comment
<< Home