that's why you have an elbow

The measles virus that was in my workplace took a stroll down the street and paid a visit to the Christian Science building. Then it found its way up our elevator, and onto three floors above us. I am now using the fine, pointy elbows the Lord gave me to push elevator buttons, as that is where germs tend to want to hang out.
If you see me, fear not. I've been immunized against the measles, as have many of my co-workers. Given the travel plans, I was second in line to get a shot. The measles vaccine is not a big deal. It barely stings when you get the shot. A couple hours afterward, my body started to ache in all the places that were a bit run down.
Hoping to get to the start feeling happy and healthy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home