Will start a new blog if a lawyer will help me out
So, I haven't posted anything here in awhile because I haven't had much to say. The last piece about throwing out the propane tank was pretty lame. But I have a new idea and if I can get a lawyer to help me out I'd be happy to get it going.
It's called advertisingfraud.blogspot.com
It's a public service effort. When you come across a massive fraud in advertising, you throw their name and a bit about them up on the blog. That way, when a company is hiring, they can check to see if the person is a fraud and spare everyone the time, expense and agony of meeting the new guy, having to listen to the new guy make insufferable speeches, and watching the new guy pick out new furniture.
The details are sort of sketchy and I'm not sure about the liability of exposing a fraud but I'd love to do it. If you want to help, let me know.
It's called advertisingfraud.blogspot.com
It's a public service effort. When you come across a massive fraud in advertising, you throw their name and a bit about them up on the blog. That way, when a company is hiring, they can check to see if the person is a fraud and spare everyone the time, expense and agony of meeting the new guy, having to listen to the new guy make insufferable speeches, and watching the new guy pick out new furniture.
The details are sort of sketchy and I'm not sure about the liability of exposing a fraud but I'd love to do it. If you want to help, let me know.


2 Comments:
Yer gonna need to define "fraud" a little better.
Be careful what you wish for. Yours would be the first name I'd throw up on there.
Post a Comment
<< Home