an emotional moment brought to me by Dirty Deeds

I was out for a walk in my neighborhood when I saw the truck Dirty Deeds on the street. A highly motivated woman was carrying stuff out of a house into the truck. My heart skipped a beat.
Could this be my opportunity to get rid of the rusty propane tank that has been in the yard for two years now? I had a quick chat with the proprietress of Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap and we reached a price. $10. When she found out I was very good friends with Maggie the Border Collie who lives down the street, I got the friends and family discount, $5.
With all due respect to Easter bonnets and Easter egg hunts, this was quite a find. If you live in a town that has a transfer station, you have no idea how good you have it. Where I live, everything is carted away by private haulers. And no one but no one wants anything to do with a rusty propane tank. I see things all over the roads that have been disposed of illegally, and I am so happy to have gotten rid of the tank properly.
You can't beat that.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home