thank you
Six days ago, I was lying face down on a dolley at the Mass General Emergency Room having a sore the size of a golf ball tended to. I wasn't sure if I was even going to be able to go on the trip.
After all the training and the sacrifices, that idea of not being able to go hurt even more than the procedure.
Thanks to the following, I'll at least be able to get to the starting line:
Dr. Li Tso
Dr. Anrew Reisner
Dr. Rob Kantor
Dr. Berger
Dr. Ferguson
Julie Joyce
You'll be with me over there and I do not intend to let you down.
After all the training and the sacrifices, that idea of not being able to go hurt even more than the procedure.
Thanks to the following, I'll at least be able to get to the starting line:
Dr. Li Tso
Dr. Anrew Reisner
Dr. Rob Kantor
Dr. Berger
Dr. Ferguson
Julie Joyce
You'll be with me over there and I do not intend to let you down.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home