The Caddy that Zigs
Friends, readers, enemies, I am pleased to be alive today. I almost got creamed by a Cadillac yesterday, and it was the closet call in a while. The sort you pull over and your heart redlines and you just can't believe you're still alive when it's over.
A Hull Guy in a Cadillac made an unexpected three-lane change with no warning whatsoever. I had it in the big ring, pinned in a tailwind at 25 miles per hour so on this occasion, speed saved me. I flicked my handlebars to the right and bailed out just in time.
Amen to that brother, amen to that.
A Hull Guy in a Cadillac made an unexpected three-lane change with no warning whatsoever. I had it in the big ring, pinned in a tailwind at 25 miles per hour so on this occasion, speed saved me. I flicked my handlebars to the right and bailed out just in time.
Amen to that brother, amen to that.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home