Monday, June 16, 2008

world's greatest producer has world's greatest attitude

Scott Hainline, the greatest producer in advertising, now has the world's greatest attitude. He started commuting by bicycle and the once crabby artist is now smiling all the time. Over the weekend, he knocked out a 50 mile ride. His clothes are starting to fit loosely. And he averaged 20 miles per hour for a recent commute, including lights.

Here is a poem he wrote boasting of his success and laughing at my fat ass for shopping in the big and tall stores.

If you know Scott, email him to salute his accomplishment.

A Poem, By Scott Hainline:

I wake up well before any alarms.
eagerly, I dress for a ride
30 minutes spent with the kids at breakfast
all the while looking at the watch and knowing the weather is perfect
O.K. I'm off, see ya later
bye Dad they say
jump in the saddle and roll down the driveway
I can feel it will be a good one
get the legs going
now get some speed
In a rhythm
I'm gonna push it
there's another rabbit
mornin' I say as I speed past
never look back
click down
pass the line of cars
last incline
glide to the garage
mornin'
look at the bike rack for my spot
same every day
look at who's here already
same bikes
no joe?
I'll give him a minute
still no joe
what happened?
locker room for a shower
only person there
again
leave at 6:00pm
no joe
no joe bike
get in the saddle
pin it
all the way
burst the PR
average 20mph (with the lights)
joe would be proud
no joe
no joe bike
i'm concerned
joe no like bike no more?
sad scott
scott loose fat
joe get fatter
scott goes for new PR next week
joe get fatter
i'm concerned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home