yet another Stop & Shop adventure
I do the shop and I choose the line to check out. It's like playing Stop and Shop roulette. You try to pick the line where you won't want to blow your head off, but the odds aren't good.
There's a smart looking lady ahead of me, with no fistful of coupons and all is going well until one of her products is damaged. A Stop & Shop associate is dispatched to the far end of the store to retrieve another, and there I am in purgatory.
Finally, she clears, and I'm up. I ask my associate Mikey if it's possible for me to go to Stop & Shop and just check out with no problems and Mikey says, no, I'm cursed. Hey, you ride your bike here today?
Mikey's 17 years old and he's busting my balls. Looking him over, I ask, Mikey, how's it feel to be such a young man and have it be over before it's even started? You're a bit of a softee, don't you think? I'm old enough to be your father, and on the bike, I could make you cry. Kind of sad, isn't it?
Mikey retorts 80% of the people his age are soft.
That's because you came up the easy way Mikey, it's too bad. Those computer buttons were good for your brain, but they did nothing for your soul. Get yourself a bike Mikey, it's not too late, you can still save yourself. Repent, young man.
Mikey rolls his eyes and sighs.
There's a smart looking lady ahead of me, with no fistful of coupons and all is going well until one of her products is damaged. A Stop & Shop associate is dispatched to the far end of the store to retrieve another, and there I am in purgatory.
Finally, she clears, and I'm up. I ask my associate Mikey if it's possible for me to go to Stop & Shop and just check out with no problems and Mikey says, no, I'm cursed. Hey, you ride your bike here today?
Mikey's 17 years old and he's busting my balls. Looking him over, I ask, Mikey, how's it feel to be such a young man and have it be over before it's even started? You're a bit of a softee, don't you think? I'm old enough to be your father, and on the bike, I could make you cry. Kind of sad, isn't it?
Mikey retorts 80% of the people his age are soft.
That's because you came up the easy way Mikey, it's too bad. Those computer buttons were good for your brain, but they did nothing for your soul. Get yourself a bike Mikey, it's not too late, you can still save yourself. Repent, young man.
Mikey rolls his eyes and sighs.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home