Friday, December 21, 2007

passed

In the basement of Fitcorp, I took my test to see if I had what it takes to teach spinning. I was evaluated by a 23-year-old lady who was a three-time All-American in crew.

I passed, but she did have some input on how I could run a better class. Essentially, she said most people are lazy and need to be told what to do all the time. I have to tell people when to turn the knob, and how much to turn it.

She liked my instruction, regard for safety, music selection, form, etc. She said, "You look the part." Not bad coming from a kid.

I'm going to get a class to teach, and it will be mine from day one. I can build it the way I want, and fill it with the people I like. I've already recruited a member of the United States Hockey Hall of Fame, another guy who used to be a former professional hockey player, two ladies from work. The elite athletes will acts as magnets and attract other top-notch participants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home