Thursday, January 31, 2008

spinning as a student

When you teach spinning part time it makes it fun to go to class as a student. You don't have to talk. You don't have to fit people to their bikes. You just do what you damn well please.

After a long day at work, I trudged over to the spin studio to participate as a student and I had a grand time. RG, a man ten years my junior, was there and he wanted to frolic so when he went, I went with him and when I went, he went.

We both followed the class for around five minutes, then decided we would have a climbing seminar. The instructor didn't seem to care, and it was good, because at the end of the hour, I was shot, and RG was looking at me like he would've bettered me if we had been outdoors, but we were stuck in the not so great indoors, so there you go.

Robert Frost wouldn't like the spin bike because it doesn't go anywhere and you never take a road less travelled, let alone a road at all, but it's better than freezing your ass off and getting hit by a car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home