Thursday, June 11, 2009

Let me get this straight

I'm taking care of the house. I'm taking care of the dog. I'm home doing laundry, working on the yard, training, living the life of a simple soul.

Meanwhile, my mother is out partying at Hef's Mansion in Hollywood. Yup, that's the truth. Exhibit A is some sort of bunny or another. 

Mother informs me that a very nice gentleman, Casey, who was 35 years old, expressed a keen interest in her. Casey was not to be dissuaded. So mother found a nice bunny who had just come off the stripper pole and introduced her to Casey. He went off to the grotto with the talented lady for a little skinny dipping, and all was forgotten.

Apparently, it's good to be Hef. Not so good to be in his employ. The bunnies make $16/hour and are not allowed to accept tips. There are large, highly motivated bouncers who prohibit the passage of tips from patrons of the art to the artists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home