Wednesday, October 22, 2008

SCOOP

I haven't had any time to do this in awhile, but this story is so damn good, I couldn't resist. The greatest, skinniest, tallest art director in the history of advertising, Kevin Daley, is going to run Boston as a fundraiser for Children's Hospital. The man who is balancing fatherhood with husbandry, work, and Audi ownership is going to strap on the running shoes and have at it. The thing that scares him most is the threat of too much weight loss. On a big day, Daley just pushes the scales to 150 pounds and I think some good marathon training could get him down to a scarecrow 135. Man, he could pass through the crack between the door and the jamb without even opening it. He'd be skinnier than Sweeney. So if you have any love in you for all that is right and righteous, send out a HEY NOW to Kevin. Reach him at Kevin.Daley@hhcc.com  Better yet, but yourself a monkey fist tee-shirt or two. Kevin's going to be spending a fortune on food. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home