the stuff of myths
The Great Hainline, producer extraordinaire, beamed when I asked him where he parked his car. He informed me there are several parking spots in Boston that are absolutely free. You don't need to feed a meter. You don't need a parking sticker. You just get there early and you're all set.
Tonight, on my way back to the $12/day and half the night parking lot, I will investigate the situation and see if it is as good as reported.
There are precious few bargains in Boston, and if this, dear reader, turns out to be one of them, you will be the first to know.
Tonight, on my way back to the $12/day and half the night parking lot, I will investigate the situation and see if it is as good as reported.
There are precious few bargains in Boston, and if this, dear reader, turns out to be one of them, you will be the first to know.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home