Tuesday, February 26, 2008

auction busts out in the workplace

The company is moving so a lot of the company furniture is up for auction. If there was ever an occasion for a bachelor to celebrate, this would be it. Not to get you too excited, but I have a bid for $25 in on a sofa that will be perfect for my dog. It's small and black and his hair won't show on it one bit. Since the sofa is not especially attractive, I haven't had any competition yet on the bidding front.

Not all the pieces are uncontested. A somewhat tired chair in the office of Rick McHugh has two people fighting over it. High bid is up to $20. No refunds, and you have to move it yourself.

I'm almost depressed over the fact that sweet Giselle from Boston Interiors arrived in my life, because there are no shortage of handsome, black leather, bachelor approved sofas in the workplace that are for sale.

But they don't really match anything in my house and I'm told some of those workplace sofas have secrets that you don't want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home