"Hey, you can't do that, take 2"
Just riding to work, trying to forget about some unpleasantness, when I get pulled over by a very angry State Police Man. I'm riding the bicycle, sporting the team kit of the glory days past.
"Did you just ride on the highway?"
"No, I've never ridden on the highway."
"I got a call that you were on the highway and I get the same call every day."
"I wasn't on the highway."
"I'm going to throw you in jail."
It was a totally surreal experience.
The officer says that every day, some guy on a bike rides on the highway and goes up the ramp.
I've never been up the ramp.
But now he's waiting.
I wonder who the highway-riding cyclist is?
WOOF!
JWB
"Did you just ride on the highway?"
"No, I've never ridden on the highway."
"I got a call that you were on the highway and I get the same call every day."
"I wasn't on the highway."
"I'm going to throw you in jail."
It was a totally surreal experience.
The officer says that every day, some guy on a bike rides on the highway and goes up the ramp.
I've never been up the ramp.
But now he's waiting.
I wonder who the highway-riding cyclist is?
WOOF!
JWB


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home