meetings at noon
Lately, we have been working with a female account executive. She is a fine person, her clothes match, and she is usually in good spirits. That said, she has a fatal flaw. She likes to have meetings during lunch.
I don't understand this. At noon, a man needs sustenance. A man must eat. A man stops working. She does not. Rather, at two or three she grabs a can of tab and a bag of chips.
She says, "Oh, I don't eat lunch." To me, that's like saying, "Oh, I don't breath."
Perhaps it's because by noon, I've been up for seven hours, and have already burned through 1500 calories. A can of tab isn't going to get the job done.
I don't understand this. At noon, a man needs sustenance. A man must eat. A man stops working. She does not. Rather, at two or three she grabs a can of tab and a bag of chips.
She says, "Oh, I don't eat lunch." To me, that's like saying, "Oh, I don't breath."
Perhaps it's because by noon, I've been up for seven hours, and have already burned through 1500 calories. A can of tab isn't going to get the job done.


<< Home