No time to blog
Well, I'm all social media lately so I got three blogs, one twitter, a facebook. I cancelled the subscription to the New York Times because it tended to get to the house after I left, which did me no good whatsoever. What I don't understand is if this social media is fueled by the desire for novelty or if it's going to stick. I used to put a lot of time into my blog. Then I had a romance with facebook that crushed the blog. Then twitter came along and suddenly I'm no longer scanning pictures of my brother wearing short shorts and long tube socks back in 1979. Not sure which of these technologies will be with us in the long run. So I guess the answer is to try them all.


1 Comments:
Blog on, JB, or give a link...
Post a Comment
<< Home