A gift for william the younger
Here it is July 21st and I'm giving William the Younger a gift. He loves a Pete update more than anyone I know, so I set out to find out what's new with the spiritual advisor. Pete is reaping what he has sowed. Here you see the fruit of his labors, fresh peaches from the peach tree in his back yard. "When they're ripe, they're so good they make your knees tremble," was how he described the taste.
That said, I don't want you to think Pete's gone soft from eating peaches. The day before I arrived, he rented a top-heavy 90-pound jack hammer and set out to demo a lot of unwanted cement on his property. The 200-pound Pete, who swims five days a week, found the jackhammer to be a significant work out. This pad, which used to have a ramshackle hut upon it, is now ready for the dumpster.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home