Wednesday, May 07, 2008

William Francis speaks

As you all know, William Francis is one of the spiritual advisers. He is wise beyond his years, a man who has a great understanding of the human condition.

He has put forth a request. As he gives so much and asks for so little in return, his request deserves serious consideration.

He believes that unless I do something extraordinary, like ride the Tour de France, this blog should be dedicated to the life and times of Peter Hixson.

If you have any strong feelings on this topic, or any other, do let me know. I don't hear from readers very often, except when they write to complain.

In other matters, the producer known as Greatness, Scott Hainline, is enjoying bicycle commuting more than you could imagine. The man is looking fit and he is happier than ever. I've worked with Scott for eleven years now, and I've never seen him so cheery.

If you know Scott, congratulate him on his bicycle commutation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure re-directing this blog would be a good idea.

Peter Hixson? What's he done?

-Peter Hixson

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home