Thursday, March 27, 2008

food is better, too

So, at the Blue Tray you used to get lit up for $4.00 for a half-hearted breakfast. No more. The new place has a restaurant in the first floor called Cosi where you can get an egg sandwich from heaven for $2.89. With tax.

Then there's lunch. Al's State Street Cafe sets you up with a sandwich, Coke, and chips for the grand total of $5.25. Can't beat that.

But this isn't perfect. If you eat in the tourist traps over in Fanuel Hall, you're going to pay for the priviledge.

In other emotional news, I got a new Velo Vise to put my bike on the roof racks. Man, it is sweet.

Thule products are the best. You just can't beat them. I know, some people love Yakima. Not for me.

I'm looking into getting a Thule fairing for the roof racks because they're pretty noisy. The 871xt should do the trick. It'll probably pay for itself in better gas mileage in about two months.

I hope you are well and if you have news, please write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home