Monday, July 02, 2007

Another volunteers to nourish Mr. Sweeney

Mr. Palmer writes,


"Tubby,
I've been enjoying the blog entries though I share the concerns of many of
your readers about Mr. Sweeney's manorexica. I expect to see him disgracing
the cover of a supermarket tabloid any day now. Buy him a frappe. Or at
least chain him to the craft services table at the next shoot.

I hope things are well in Hull. Next time you ride down my way let me know.
Plymouth needs a more flattering entry in your blog than we got last year.
We'll gladly serve as a refueling station for your monstrous caloric intake.
We moved about seven miles north in a more hospitable location in the
Chiltonville section of Plymouth. Though we have had to contend with various
fauna recently including a turkey chasing a cat in our backyard and a garter
snake on our kitchen counter.

Give my best to Mssrs. Gardiner, Daley, Nardi, Sheehan, et al."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home