It wasn't the Dauphine but it will have to do
Was out to lunch today when I ran into Director Joe Tonon of Destination Cycling. He's putting together a couple of interesting trips this year for the Dauphine as well as the Tour de France Challenge. I won't be around for either one of them, so it was great to see Joe today. My fitness isn't anywhere close to being ready for either tour, so I'll just muddle ahead as a Laser sailor.
Seems like last year was my year for the Tour. This year, the team is doing the ride in June which is not my idea of a good time.
Rode the Trek in today and it was a great pleasure. I'm becoming accustomed to my extra weight on the bike and it's not all that bad.
Best to all,
JWB
Seems like last year was my year for the Tour. This year, the team is doing the ride in June which is not my idea of a good time.
Rode the Trek in today and it was a great pleasure. I'm becoming accustomed to my extra weight on the bike and it's not all that bad.
Best to all,
JWB


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home