Saturday, April 07, 2007

experiment gone bad


We have a dog that needs some exercise and I do a lot of bicycle riding, so I thought I'd combine the two and see how it went. What you see here is a jury rig of a piece of PVC pipe strapped to the bike rack. The lead goes through the PVC pipe so the dog can't get stuck in the back wheel. Seemed like a good idea. Problem is, the Border Collie goes after anything that moves. So she wanted to catch my heels in her mouth. We gave it a few tries, but it seemed like I was going to end up in the emergency room and the BC was going to get hurt, so we abandoned.

Have to find another way to exercise the Border Collie. Maybe hook her up to a treadmill that generates electricity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home