celebrity sightings
So far, we've spotted Little Stephen, Keifer Sutherland, Charlie Sheen, and Mel Gibson. But today, I had the best celebrity moment yet.
Don't fall out of your seat. I got to ride with Juan Jose Haedo, the Argentinian National Champion and a member of the Toyota Cycling team. He was with his teammate, Mariano Friedick. The Argentinian rode with only one bottle and her turned a massive gear. Mr. Friedick spun along effortlessly. They waved to many riders on the road, and appeared to know everyone.
I've also discovered a star. There are two squirrels who are permanent, unpaying guests of the hotel Fairmont. They terrorize guests on the dining porch, and beg for peanuts. At first, I was irritated by the squirrels, then I saw them as beautiful creatures.
After dinner last night, there were three massive servings of garlic bread on the table. I had them wrapped to go and left them out on my porch for the squirrels. This morning, one of them was gorging on the massive piece of garlic bread.
They looked like they were having fun.
Had a great meeting with Andy Lerner about a radio project. I did some stuff with Andy back in the late 80's and it was great to see him again. He has a beautiful studio and a nice reel. We'll see how that goes.
Sadly, I don't have a picture of Mr. Haedo to post.
Don't fall out of your seat. I got to ride with Juan Jose Haedo, the Argentinian National Champion and a member of the Toyota Cycling team. He was with his teammate, Mariano Friedick. The Argentinian rode with only one bottle and her turned a massive gear. Mr. Friedick spun along effortlessly. They waved to many riders on the road, and appeared to know everyone.
I've also discovered a star. There are two squirrels who are permanent, unpaying guests of the hotel Fairmont. They terrorize guests on the dining porch, and beg for peanuts. At first, I was irritated by the squirrels, then I saw them as beautiful creatures.
After dinner last night, there were three massive servings of garlic bread on the table. I had them wrapped to go and left them out on my porch for the squirrels. This morning, one of them was gorging on the massive piece of garlic bread.
They looked like they were having fun.
Had a great meeting with Andy Lerner about a radio project. I did some stuff with Andy back in the late 80's and it was great to see him again. He has a beautiful studio and a nice reel. We'll see how that goes.
Sadly, I don't have a picture of Mr. Haedo to post.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home